Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SO SPECIAL STORY!^^

My Chinese name is unusual. My first name is Lei.Lei is made of three stones.It is mean strong.Why does my father give this name to me?When my mother was pregnant.My father took her to see my grandpa. The bus ran in a muntain.The road was dangerous and hard.Then a accident happened.The bus went down muntain.Although all of the people thought I was dead,I survived.My father thought I was strong,so gave this name to me.My childhood was so special.When I was born,I lived in Yu Yao in south china for 1 year.My parents worked in north china.After 1year they took me to north china.The south and the north were different.The north china si in high lat,so air is tenuous and very cold.I couldn’t adapt to north china,so my parents moved to south china when I was 6.After that we lived in Hang Zhou.


No comments: